TEAM & SPECTATOR REGISTRATION
Date: Saturday, October 14, 2017
Time: first wave begins at 11AM.
Location: Wolverine Worldwide Campus, 9341 Courtland Dr. Rockford, MI 49351
This applies for racers, spectators and volunteers:
- All people attending the event have to be 21 and up.
- ID’s will be required upon check-in.
Competitive: Those who are already training or experienced in trail running, concerned about time and looking for a chance to take the trophy.
Non-competitive: Not concerned with time, beginner runners, out to enjoy the experience rather than competing for time.
Medals: Top 3 times per competitive and non-competitive waves
Trophy: Fastest time of all waives combined.
- 6 members per team (ages 21+)
- $240 per team (team captain to make payment)
- Fee includes food/beverage ticket for each racer
- Fee includes Founders beer (2), food, and concert admission
- Check in at the registration table on the day of the event
All team members must sign the liability waiver to participate in the challenge. Please print this waiver and turn it in at registration on the day of the event.
- Registration opens at 10:00AM
- All team members must be present to check in to registration
- All team payment/liability waivers must be turned in before registration
- Competitive/Non-Competitive wave option
- Waves begin every 15 minutes
- Costume contest
- Bag Check available at registration
- Showers/changing rooms will be available following the race
- Goodie bags with shirt will be handed out at registration.