Committed to Helping People
Leadership Circle donors have a deep commitment to helping people. The collective giving of Leadership Circle donors makes for a stronger nonprofit community, who in turn, are better able to serve 1 in 4 people in Kent County.
A Leadership gift of $1,000 or more given annually to Heart of West Michigan United Way and connects you with other community-minded individuals who are working together to create lasting change.
More benefits of Leadership Circle:
- Grow your personal and professional sphere of influence by participating in exclusive networking events and education programming.
- Participate in special volunteer opportunities to touch lives through a United Way program or one of our partner nonprofit agencies.
- Silver and Gold members are invited to a private event with United Way’s President and CEO.
- Gold members will receive an invitation to one Tocqueville Society event.
Leadership Circle Membership Levels
Bronze: $1,000 - $2,999
Silver: $3,000 - $4,999
Gold: $5,000 - $9,999
What is the impact of my gift?
A leadership gift demonstrates a personal dedication to creating lasting change. Your gift has a lasting impact in changing a life:
- A gift of $1,000 could help keep a family from home foreclosure
- A gift of $1,000 could provide legal assistance to a victim of domestic violence
Reaching the $1,000 level of giving is easier than you think. It takes just $20 a week to become a Leadership Giver. Spouses or domestic partners may also combine their gift to be recognized at higher Leadership Giving levels.
To find out how you can become a part of this great work, please contact Cheryl DeAvila, Investor Relations Manager.