Heart of West Michigan United Way 2-1-1 is a free health and human service hotline that connects callers to more than 2,900 distinct services in Kent County. 2-1-1's extensively trained and certified staff members offer help to people in need 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Thousands of Services, One Call
United Way's 2-1-1:
- Offers connections to food, housing, utilities, health care and many more services.
- Is free of charge to all Kent County residents.
- Defines the community's greatest needs and works with other nonprofits to fill gaps in services.
- Chat with us live online
- Call us on a landline phone: 2-1-1
- Call us long distance/toll-free: 1 (800) 887-1107
- Email us